Hello world,

I am Clara, you can also call me Claire hairzone mistress (smiles). I have been a hair stylist for as long as I can remember.
I am so glad to have you look at my blog today. It is my first blog ever and though it started as a class task in my Business Analysis course I have been longing to start a blog (great timing!). Hopefully, I will inform you as much as possible on this subject which I am so excited about - The Hair World!!

This is a very broad area but I will share my perspectives, inform you on a daily, weekly, monthly basis (on a lighter note; whenever I hear, see or smell something vital relating to my passion "hair")
  • How to wear your hair
  • Taking good care of your hair
  • Hair trendy tips, latest trends and hair styles
  • Making a good first impression with your hair do
  • Natural products to help keep your hair healthy
  • Hair textures
  • Hairstyles for all ages.
  • Hair for the occasion
  • Hair and effects of weather
… And so on.


We will travel the world together to have very close look at this interesting passion of mine. I hope you have fun with me.


Cheers,
Clara













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After the hair cut

Going Bald?!!

Blogging for Beginner bloggers